Day 107 - Les Vacances

So I guess I am doing a really terrible job at posting; it's has been 21 days since my last post! And now this is going to be even more lame because I don't have the time to be super detailed since I am leaving for BERLIN tomorrow!!! Well technically we are staying in Paris for one night, and then leaving for Berlin on Tuesday morning, but whatever. I am really excited! I will have all sorts of pictures and stories when I return! We are going to be there for 3 whole days and 4 nights! And our hotel is in a really awesome location!

I went to Biarritz two weekends ago and that was really amazing and beautiful, and apparently like the Hamptons of France or something. There were 15 of us total staying in a hotel and it was right by the beach. It was so nice being near the water - I love the smell of the ocean, and finally my hair wasn't static-y! We layed out at the beach both days and enjoyed the hot weather and went out to a great dinner and club after, both of them right on the water!  It was so much fun and basically like a field trip for our normal group of friends to another city. I would definitely go back if I had time; it almost felt like Spain - there was even paella!

PIX:

The main Church

Those are my friends out there on the rock!


End of La Grande Plage. Right below the old Palace of Napoleon III

The lighthouse.

Alright, better get some sleep before my big week!

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 25, 2010. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Day 107 - Les Vacances”

  1. Beautiful photos! I totally went to the little island thing with the bridge connecting to it, but didn't get any photos. So thanks for that! PS are you going to do any more posts/????

    ReplyDelete