Well, once again I am very behind on keeping everyone (aka my mother... Hi Mom!) informed on my European adventures and I'm sorry. Going through tons of photos can be exhausting! But, because I was asked to participate in the alumni photography show at my high school I was forced to do it, which means that you get to see some! I still have tons more to go through, but I figured that I would include these in the mean time.
I am returning back to the US 2 weeks from today, which is crazy! It seems to have gone so fast, but now looking at these photos from my time here some of them seem to be from another lifetime. The photos from Paris are from way back in October which seems so long ago now.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy them!
I know I never update and I'm sorry.
Paris, France (October 2012)
Bath, England (January 2013)
Budapest, Hungary (February 2013)
Annecy, France (April 2013)
Milan, Italy (April 2013)
This entry was posted on Monday, May 6, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.














