So good thing I am already failing at posting consistently. Does it make a difference if I have been thinking about posting?! I totally have some sweet ideas, recently I have just been too busy failing at going out and studying for the stupid test we had from our stupid "intensive" language program. Which was pretty much not intensive at all. We got tested on things that we didn't even review! I don't know what is worse, the fact that we were tested poorly, or the fact that we didn't even review everything in the packets we were given. Or maybe the fact that the asshole teacher we had told the other teachers the whole class was really stupid and awful at french; is that the worst part? Or is the worst part the fact that the other teachers then told the other class that since we would be together for our methodology class next week, we might ruin the class because they would need to "slow down for the stupid kids."
Yeah, I can't decide either. All I know though, is if I get a bad grade, I'm going to tear some shit up.
On a more positive note, last night Morgan, Ben, and I went to dinner at "Café Casoulette;" it was AMAZING! (Thanks to Adam for the recommendation!!!) Also really cheap! We got this 5 plate deal that was 13,90Euro per person! I was soooo full afterward! So basically you could go split that with someone and be perfectly full and it would only cost like 7Euro for each of you. AMAZING. So after 2.5 hours of eating, I successfully navigated back to my house, and even if it was a slightly longer way, I was still successful. Go me.
Tonight: dancing at Morgan's house then "Cock and Bull" (wtf) bar for Amelia's birthday celebrations!
Bonne Nuit!
Day 11
This entry was posted on Thursday, January 14, 2010 and is filed under "intense",french beezies,real food,successful navigation. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

I will fly over there and beat up the teacher for you. I would just use my classic samurai insult ability however my french is worse than my Italian...So I will just have to resort I am sure you will do well in the class! You always do! I love you! Mommy
ReplyDelete